Shell Lake

Canada
ClearClear
66°
40°
40°

Forecast

  • 2 AMClear39°
  • 3 AMClear39°
  • 4 AMClear38°
  • 5 AMClear39°
  • 6 AMClear38°
  • 7 AMClear38°
  • 8 AMSunny40°
  • 9 AMSunny46°
  • 10 AMSunny52°
  • 11 AMSunny57°
  • 12 PMSunny60°
  • 1 PMSunny62°
  • 2 PMSunny64°
  • 3 PMSunny65°
  • 4 PMSunny65°
  • 5 PMSunny64°
  • 6 PMSunny61°
  • 7 PMClear57°
  • 8 PMClear53°
  • 9 PMClear51°
  • 10 PMClear50°
  • 11 PMClear49°
  • 12 AMClear48°
  • 1 AMClear48°
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%66°40°A mainly sunny sky. High 66F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°38°Mostly sunny skies. High near 70F. SSE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 38F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°43°Mostly sunny skies. High around 60F. Winds light and variable.Night - Overcast. Low 43F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%53°41°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 53F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 41F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%51°43°Overcast. High 51F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 43F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 70%70%52°44°Cloudy. High 52F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy with some showers late. Low 44F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%47°34°Rain. High 47F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Rain. Low 34F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%45°32°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - A few showers in the evening, then clouds lingering overnight. Low 32F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Tuesday
Freezing DrizzlePrecipitation: 30%30%43°30°Cloudy. High 43F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with periods of freezing drizzle later at night. Low around 30F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%45°30°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 45F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 30F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 2%2%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph West

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    36°
  • Humidity
    74%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - A mainly sunny sky. High 66F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low near 45F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:02 AM6:55 PM

Map