Shaunavon

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
56°
76°

Forecast

  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 4 AMFair59°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 8 AMSunny63°
  • 9 AMSunny66°
  • 10 AMSunny69°
  • 11 AMSunny72°
  • 12 PMSunny73°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 5 PMFair73°
  • 6 PMFair72°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%76°56°Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%76°49°Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High 76F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 49F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°51°Sunny. High 76F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear. Low 51F. WNW winds shifting to SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%83°54°Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 83F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 54F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%66°49°Scattered thunderstorms. High 66F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers in the evening, then clear overnight. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%75°52°Generally sunny. High around 75F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%80°54°Sunny. High around 80F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low 54F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°55°Mainly sunny. High 78F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low near 55F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°52°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 76F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 52F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°53°Abundant sunshine. High 74F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 53F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 5%5%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SSE

Barometer

29.6 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    54%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:42 AM8:56 PM

Map