Semans

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
74°
51°
51°

Forecast

  • 8 AMFair53°
  • 9 AMSunny57°
  • 10 AMSunny61°
  • 11 AMSunny64°
  • 12 PMSunny67°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 5 PMFair73°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 11 PMCloudy64°
  • 12 AMCloudy64°
  • 1 AMCloudy64°
  • 2 AMCloudy64°
  • 3 AMCloudy63°
  • 4 AMCloudy63°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy61°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%74°51°Mostly sunny. High 74F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low near 60F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%73°44°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 73F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 44F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°48°Sunny skies. High 68F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 48F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%75°54°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High near 75F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°60°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 78F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Windy with scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then skies turning partly cloudy overnight. Low near 60F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%82°58°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 82F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms later during the night. Low 58F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%75°53°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, with lots of sunshine late. High near 75F. SE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 53F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°49°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 67F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 49F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°45°Mostly cloudy. High around 60F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%65°48°A few showers early with mostly cloudy conditions later in the day. High around 65F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 48F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Mostly sunny. High 74F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy. Low near 60F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:04 AM7:54 PM

Map