Saskatchewan

Canada
ThunderstormsThunderstorms
76°
58°
65°

Forecast

  • 3 PMCloudy65°
  • 4 PMCloudy67°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 10 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 11 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 12 AM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 1 AM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thunderstorms70°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 7 AMFair63°
  • 8 AMFair62°
  • 9 AMClear61°
  • 10 AMClear60°
  • 11 AMFair59°
  • 12 PMSunny59°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy62°
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%76°58°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms early. Skies will become mostly clear late. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°60°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High near 80F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy skies early with thunderstorms developing later at night. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 90%90%76°56°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening will give way to fair skies overnight. Low 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%64°56°Showers and scattered thunderstorms. High 64F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 56F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°55°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 72F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low near 55F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%65°53°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 65F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%67°52°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 67F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 52F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°55°Partly cloudy. High 73F. Winds light and variable.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%75°54°Generally sunny. High near 75F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 54F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°54°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 74F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 54F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 50%50%
Precipitation: 51%51%
Precipitation: 49%49%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Thunderstorms
  • Feels like
    65°
  • Humidity
    89%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 76F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms early. Skies will become mostly clear late. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:09 AM9:07 PM

Map