0%29°16°Cloudy skies. High 29F. Winds light and variable.Night - Overcast. Low 16F. Winds light and variable.
20%32°13°Cloudy skies. High 32F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 13F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%31°20°Mostly cloudy skies. High 31F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low near 20F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
20%32°26°Cloudy. High 32F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early then becoming windy with periods of wintry precipitation later at night. Low 26F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 80%.
100%34°22°Windy. Snow during the morning will give way to snow showers during the afternoon. High 34F. Winds SE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Cloudy. Low 22F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
20%33°20°Cloudy. High 33F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low near 20F. SW winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%28°16°Cloudy. High 28F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 16F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%32°10°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 32F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 10F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%32°11°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 32F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 11F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
30%30°11°Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. High near 30F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Night - A few clouds. Low 11F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
2 mph East
Today - Cloudy skies. High 29F. Winds light and variable.
Tonight - Overcast. Low 16F. Winds light and variable.