Redvers

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
62°
46°
61°

Forecast

  • 1 PMShowers62°
  • 2 PMWindy61°
  • 3 PMWindy60°
  • 4 PMWindy59°
  • 5 PMWindy57°
  • 6 PMCloudy56°
  • 7 PMShowers55°
  • 8 PMShowers52°
  • 9 PMCloudy51°
  • 10 PMCloudy50°
  • 11 PMCloudy50°
  • 12 AMCloudy49°
  • 1 AMCloudy49°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy47°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 9 AMFair58°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy63°
Wednesday
WindyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°46°Cloudy and windy. High 62F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°48°Sun and a few passing clouds. High near 70F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°46°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 73F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%73°52°Mostly sunny skies. High 73F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%85°54°Sunny skies. High near 85F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%78°50°Mostly sunny skies. High 78F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy with late night showers or thunderstorms. Low around 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%75°51°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High around 75F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 51F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%71°50°Mostly cloudy skies. Scattered thunderstorms during the morning. High 71F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 50F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°51°Considerable cloudiness. High 71F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 51F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°47°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 47F. N winds shifting to W at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 31%31%
Precipitation: 35%35%
Precipitation: 15%15%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

11 mph West

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    58°
  • Humidity
    69%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Cloudy and windy. High 62F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:51 AM7:45 PM

Map