Raymore

Canada
ClearClear
63°
43°
63°

Forecast

  • 7 PMClear68°
  • 8 PMClear63°
  • 9 PMClear60°
  • 10 PMClear57°
  • 11 PMClear52°
  • 12 AMClear51°
  • 1 AMClear49°
  • 2 AMClear48°
  • 3 AMFair47°
  • 4 AMFair46°
  • 5 AMClear45°
  • 6 AMClear44°
  • 7 AMSunny43°
  • 8 AMSunny46°
  • 9 AMSunny49°
  • 10 AMSunny52°
  • 11 AMSunny55°
  • 12 PMSunny57°
  • 1 PMSunny59°
  • 2 PMFair60°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy56°
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%63°43°Clear to partly cloudy. Low 43F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°46°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 62F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 46F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%69°47°Partly cloudy. High 69F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 47F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%68°46°A mainly sunny sky. High 68F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 46F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%69°50°Mainly sunny. High 69F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low around 50F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°44°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 66F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 44F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%53°38°Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 38F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 60%60%47°33°Cloudy. High 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow showers developing late. Low 33F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
Wednesday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 60%60%45°30°Rain and snow in the morning changing to all rain in the afternoon. High near 45F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening. Snow showers late. Low near 30F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
Thursday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 40%40%43°30°Rain and snow in the morning changing to all rain in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow diminishing in the evening. Partial clearing late. Low near 30F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    57%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 43F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:53 AM6:43 PM

Map