Porcupine Plain

Canada
ShowersShowers
50°
44°
50°

Forecast

  • 10 PMShowers49°
  • 11 PMShowers48°
  • 12 AMShowers47°
  • 1 AMShowers45°
  • 2 AMCloudy45°
  • 3 AMCloudy45°
  • 4 AMShowers45°
  • 5 AMCloudy46°
  • 6 AMCloudy46°
  • 7 AMCloudy46°
  • 8 AMCloudy47°
  • 9 AMCloudy49°
  • 10 AMCloudy52°
  • 11 AMCloudy55°
  • 12 PMShowers57°
  • 1 PMShowers60°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 6 PMFair60°
  • 7 PMFair56°
  • 8 PMFair53°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy52°
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%50°44°Periods of rain. Low 44F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%65°45°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High near 65F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low around 45F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%67°45°Sunny skies. High 67F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%68°49°Sunny. High 68F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 49F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°45°Occasional rain. High 62F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with a few showers. Low around 45F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%52°40°Cloudy skies with periods of rain later in the day. High 52F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Occasional rain. Low around 40F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%46°35°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 46F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 35F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
Mixed Snow and SleetPrecipitation: 70%70%42°30°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 42F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a half an inch.Night - Rain and snow in the evening becoming a wintry mixture late. Low around 30F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.
Thursday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 40%40%40°29°Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning. Rain and snow will become intermittent in the afternoon. High near 40F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 29F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%42°29°Cloudy. High 42F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 29F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 72%72%
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 17%17%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

30.4 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    47°
  • Humidity
    75%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Periods of rain. Low 44F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:50 AM6:35 PM

Map