Neudorf

Canada
FairMostly Sunny
65°
45°
65°

Forecast

  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 11 PMFair52°
  • 12 AMFair51°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 2 AMClear49°
  • 3 AMClear48°
  • 4 AMClear47°
  • 5 AMClear47°
  • 6 AMClear46°
  • 7 AMSunny46°
  • 8 AMSunny49°
  • 9 AMSunny54°
  • 10 AMSunny58°
  • 11 AMSunny62°
  • 12 PMSunny65°
  • 1 PMSunny68°
  • 2 PMSunny70°
  • 3 PMSunny71°
  • 4 PMSunny70°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°45°Partly cloudy skies. Low around 45F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°47°A mainly sunny sky. High 72F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 47F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%65°45°Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High near 65F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low near 45F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%56°40°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 56F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 40F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%47°32°Overcast with showers. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds NE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 32F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 60%60%43°28°Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to rain showers in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Low 28F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 40%. Snowfall around one inch.
Thursday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%41°26°Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 41F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 26F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%42°31°Cloudy. High 42F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 31F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%43°32°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 43F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 32F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%48°32°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 48F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 32F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph SE

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    64°
  • Humidity
    59%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 45F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:51 AM6:30 PM

Map