Naicam

Canada
CloudyCloudy
66°
54°
63°

Forecast

  • 4 AMCloudy63°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers62°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 8 AM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms64°
  • 10 AMThunderstorms63°
  • 11 AMThunderstorms62°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms62°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms62°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms64°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms66°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms65°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 2 AMClear58°
  • 3 AMClear58°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°54°Thunderstorms. High 66F. ENE winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Mostly cloudy early, then clearing overnight. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%75°57°Sunshine and some clouds. High around 75F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low 57F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%74°53°A few clouds from time to time. High 74F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 53F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°53°Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 73F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%73°52°Partly cloudy skies. High 73F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%74°54°Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Night - A few clouds. Low 54F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%76°56°Sunny. High 76F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%79°57°Partly cloudy skies. High 79F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 57F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%77°57°A mainly sunny sky. High 77F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies early will give way to cloudy skies and rain later during the night. Low 57F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%75°56°Showers and thundershowers likely, especially in the morning. High around 75F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 56F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 39%39%
Precipitation: 73%73%
Precipitation: 80%80%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph East

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Thunderstorms. High 66F. ENE winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy early, then clearing overnight. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:05 AM9:02 PM

Map