Lintlaw

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
63°
54°
63°

Forecast

  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 1 AMFair58°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy56°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 10 AMFair65°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 5 PMFair71°
  • 6 PMFair71°
  • 7 PMFair69°
  • 8 PMSunny66°
  • 9 PMClear63°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°54°Partly cloudy skies. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%73°54°Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 73F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%76°54°Sun and a few passing clouds. High 76F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear. Low 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%71°53°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 53F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%71°52°Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 71F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°52°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 73F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°53°Partly cloudy. High 72F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%77°56°Sun and a few passing clouds. High 77F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%77°57°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 77F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear in the evening then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 57F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%73°53°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 73F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 11%11%
Precipitation: 7%7%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph WNW

Barometer

29.7 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    62°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:02 AM8:55 PM

Map