Leader

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
65°
49°
50°

Forecast

  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 8 AMCloudy54°
  • 9 AMCloudy56°
  • 10 AMCloudy58°
  • 11 AMCloudy60°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms62°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms63°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 6 PMCloudy63°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 8 PM Scattered Thunderstorms58°
  • 9 PMCloudy55°
  • 10 PMCloudy54°
  • 11 PMCloudy53°
  • 12 AMCloudy52°
  • 1 AMShowers52°
  • 2 AMShowers52°
  • 3 AMCloudy51°
  • 4 AMCloudy51°
  • 5 AMCloudy51°
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%65°49°Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High around 65F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%67°49°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 49F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%79°54°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds S at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°46°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 68F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°47°Partly cloudy skies. High near 70F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 47F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%74°50°A mainly sunny sky. High 74F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low near 50F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%73°51°Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 73F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 51F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°51°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 72F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 51F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%70°49°Partly cloudy skies. High around 70F. E winds shifting to NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 49F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°43°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 67F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 43F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 13%13%
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 61%61%
Precipitation: 35%35%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WSW

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    47°
  • Humidity
    86%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High around 65F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:21 AM8:16 PM

Map