Lake Lenore

Canada
FairMostly Sunny
80°
61°
74°

Forecast

  • 12 PMFair75°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 2 AMCloudy66°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers64°
  • 5 AMShowers63°
  • 6 AMShowers63°
  • 7 AMShowers65°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy73°
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%80°61°Sunny to partly cloudy. High near 80F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to occasional showers overnight. Low 61F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°54°Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 81F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%72°54°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 72F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%77°56°Sunny. High 77F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening followed by scattered thunderstorms after midnight. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%66°53°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 66F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 53F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%68°50°Periods of rain. High 68F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Mainly clear. Low near 50F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%73°52°Sunny skies. High 73F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear. Low 52F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°56°A mainly sunny sky. High 76F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 56F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%73°53°Mostly sunny skies. High 73F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°52°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 70F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 37%37%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    74°
  • Humidity
    70%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Sunny to partly cloudy. High near 80F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to occasional showers overnight. Low 61F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:18 AM8:53 PM

Map