Lake Alma

Canada

Forecast

  • 1 PMSunny71°
  • 2 PMSunny72°
  • 3 PMSunny73°
  • 4 PMSunny73°
  • 5 PMSunny72°
  • 6 PMSunny69°
  • 7 PMClear63°
  • 8 PMClear59°
  • 9 PMClear56°
  • 10 PMClear55°
  • 11 PMClear55°
  • 12 AMClear54°
  • 1 AMClear53°
  • 2 AMClear52°
  • 3 AMClear50°
  • 4 AMClear49°
  • 5 AMClear49°
  • 6 AMClear48°
  • 7 AMFair47°
  • 8 AMFair48°
  • 9 AMFair51°
  • 10 AMFair55°
  • 11 AMFair58°
  • 12 PMSunny61°
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°47°Plentiful sunshine. High 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 47F. SW winds shifting to N at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°46°Sunny skies. High 69F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low 46F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%73°47°Mostly sunny skies. High 73F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 47F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°46°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 71F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%74°49°A mainly sunny sky. High 74F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 49F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%69°45°Mostly sunny in the morning. Increasing clouds with showers later in the day. High 69F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low near 45F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%59°40°Periods of rain. High 59F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low around 40F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°35°Cloudy. High 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low around 35F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%48°32°Mostly cloudy skies. High 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°32°Partly cloudy skies. High 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph South

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    73°
  • Humidity
    40%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Plentiful sunshine. High 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 47F. SW winds shifting to N at 10 to 20 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:51 AM6:42 PM

Map