Kamsack

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
66°
48°
50°

Forecast

  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 6 AMCloudy51°
  • 7 AMCloudy53°
  • 8 AMCloudy55°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy64°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 1 PMShowers66°
  • 2 PMShowers65°
  • 3 PMShowers64°
  • 4 PMShowers63°
  • 5 PMShowers62°
  • 6 PMCloudy60°
  • 7 PMCloudy59°
  • 8 PMCloudy57°
  • 9 PMCloudy56°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy53°
Friday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 45%45%66°48°Night - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%65°51°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 65 °F (18.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%72°56°Partly cloudy today with a high of 72 °F (22.2 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C).
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%67°51°Mostly sunny today with a high of 67 °F (19.4 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C).
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 5%5%70°47°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 70 °F (21.1 °C) and a low of 47 °F (8.3 °C).
Wednesday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 25%25%66°56°Thunderstorms today with a high of 66 °F (18.9 °C) and a low of 56 °F (13.3 °C). There is a 25% chance of precipitation.
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 35%35%56°51°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 51 °F (10.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%56°50°Scattered showers today with a high of 56 °F (13.3 °C) and a low of 50 °F (10.0 °C). There is a 30% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%64°53°Cloudy today with a high of 64 °F (17.8 °C) and a low of 53 °F (11.7 °C).
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 10%10%68°57°Scattered thunderstorms today with a high of 68 °F (20.0 °C) and a low of 57 °F (13.9 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 20%20%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 25%25%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph South

Barometer

28.3 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    48°
  • Humidity
    90%
  • Visibility
    10.00 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 9 mph (6.4 to 14.5 kph). The overnight low will be 50 °F (10.0 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C) and a 25% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:52 AM7:45 PM

Map