Ile-A-La-Crosse

Canada

Forecast

  • 8 AMSunny53°
  • 9 AMSunny55°
  • 10 AMSunny57°
  • 11 AMSunny57°
  • 12 PMSunny58°
  • 1 PMSunny60°
  • 2 PMSunny62°
  • 3 PMSunny63°
  • 4 PMSunny64°
  • 5 PMSunny65°
  • 6 PMSunny64°
  • 7 PMSunny63°
  • 8 PMSunny59°
  • 9 PMClear57°
  • 10 PMClear55°
  • 11 PMClear55°
  • 12 AMFair54°
  • 1 AMClear53°
  • 2 AMClear52°
  • 3 AMClear52°
  • 4 AMFair51°
  • 5 AMFair51°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy51°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy52°
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%66°50°Sunny. High 66F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low near 50F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°55°Overcast. High 66F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low near 55F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°54°Partly cloudy skies. High 77F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°51°Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain. Low 51F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%54°44°Occasional rain. High 54F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%49°42°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 49F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 42F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°42°Mostly cloudy skies. High 54F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°43°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 43F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%59°45°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%57°45°Periods of rain. High 57F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 3%3%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NE

Barometer

30.3 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    50°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny. High 66F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - Mainly clear skies. Low near 50F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:14 AM8:08 PM

Map