Hodgeville

Canada

Forecast

  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers61°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers59°
  • 11 PMIsolated Thundershowers57°
  • 12 AMIsolated Thundershowers56°
  • 1 AMShowers55°
  • 2 AMShowers54°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy50°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 9 AMFair51°
  • 10 AMSunny55°
  • 11 AMSunny58°
  • 12 PMSunny60°
  • 1 PMSunny62°
  • 2 PMSunny63°
  • 3 PMSunny64°
Saturday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%77°48°Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 48F. SSE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%65°44°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy in the evening, then off and on rain showers after midnight. Low 44F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%49°36°Overcast with showers. Becoming windy in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers along with windy conditions. Low 36F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%38°29°Windy with rain showers. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Blustery with snow showers. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
Wednesday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%36°26°Occasional snow showers. Quite windy early. High 36F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Night - Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 26F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%37°23°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 37F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 23F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%42°32°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 42F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low 32F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%48°31°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 48F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 31F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°33°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 48F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 33F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%54°36°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 36F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 58%58%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph SE

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Sunny
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    39%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low 48F. SSE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:08 AM6:44 PM

Map