Hanley

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
76°
56°
76°

Forecast

  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMSunny72°
  • 9 PMClear68°
  • 10 PMClear63°
  • 11 PMClear62°
  • 12 AMClear61°
  • 1 AMClear60°
  • 2 AMClear59°
  • 3 AMClear58°
  • 4 AMClear58°
  • 5 AMClear57°
  • 6 AMSunny58°
  • 7 AMSunny62°
  • 8 AMSunny67°
  • 9 AMSunny72°
  • 10 AMFair75°
  • 11 AMSunny78°
  • 12 PMFair80°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy81°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy82°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy82°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°56°Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%84°58°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 84F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 58F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%80°53°Sun and a few passing clouds. High near 80F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
WindyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°52°Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 76F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 52F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%79°55°Generally sunny. High 79F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Thunderstorms likely, especially in the evening. Low around 55F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 90%90%67°51°Periods of rain. High 67F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 51F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°49°Partly cloudy. High 72F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%76°53°Mainly sunny. High 76F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 53F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°54°Sunny skies. High 79F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low 54F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°53°Sunny. High 77F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 53F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph West

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    76°
  • Humidity
    57%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:25 AM8:57 PM

Map