Dillon

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
82°
56°
71°

Forecast

  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy80°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 8 PMFair75°
  • 9 PMSunny71°
  • 10 PMFair67°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy69°
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%82°56°Sun and clouds mixed. High 82F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%80°58°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High around 80F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%79°59°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning. Partly cloudy skies late. High 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%74°57°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%71°55°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 71F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly clear skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low near 55F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%69°54°Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 54F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°53°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 53F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°52°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 71F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%72°53°Sunshine. High 72F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°54°Partly cloudy. High near 75F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 4%4%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph West

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    71°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Sun and clouds mixed. High 82F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - A few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:12 AM9:31 PM

Map