Debden

Canada
ShowersShowers
49°
44°
49°

Forecast

  • 11 PMShowers49°
  • 12 AMShowers47°
  • 1 AMCloudy46°
  • 2 AMCloudy45°
  • 3 AMCloudy45°
  • 4 AMCloudy45°
  • 5 AMCloudy44°
  • 6 AMCloudy45°
  • 7 AMCloudy44°
  • 8 AMCloudy45°
  • 9 AMCloudy48°
  • 10 AMCloudy50°
  • 11 AMCloudy52°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy54°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy51°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 10 PMShowers48°
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%49°44°Rain showers this evening with overcast skies overnight. Low 44F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%59°45°Considerable cloudiness. High 59F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers. Low around 45F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%62°46°Mostly cloudy. High 62F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low 46F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%62°49°Cloudy. High 62F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies and rain later during the night. Low 49F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°37°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 58F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 37F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%51°34°Cloudy. High 51F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 34F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%47°32°Partly cloudy. High 47F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 32F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Freezing RainPrecipitation: 40%40%44°29°Partly cloudy skies. High 44F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy with periods of light freezing rain late. Low 29F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%43°29°Light freezing rain in the morning changing to rain showers in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.Night - Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 29F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%43°30°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 43F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 30F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 53%53%
Precipitation: 46%46%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 7%7%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph South

Barometer

30.3 inches

Details

Showers
  • Feels like
    47°
  • Humidity
    68%
  • Visibility
    1.86 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Rain showers this evening with overcast skies overnight. Low 44F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:04 AM6:49 PM

Map