Cut Knife

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
68°
51°
68°

Forecast

  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 8 PMFair62°
  • 9 PMFair57°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy52°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy52°
  • 6 AMShowers52°
  • 7 AMShowers53°
  • 8 AMShowers54°
  • 9 AMShowers57°
  • 10 AMShowers59°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms61°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 1 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms63°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms63°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms64°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms63°
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%68°51°Partly cloudy skies this evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late. Low 51F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%65°48°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High around 65F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%67°49°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 49F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°54°Mostly cloudy skies. High 74F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°46°Partly cloudy skies. High around 65F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°45°Mostly cloudy skies. High 58F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast. Low around 45F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%62°46°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Cloudy skies with periods of light rain after midnight. Low 46F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%65°47°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 47F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°45°Cloudy. High around 60F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low near 45F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%61°47°Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 47F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 71%71%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 47%47%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph NNW

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    68°
  • Humidity
    41%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies this evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late. Low 51F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
6:13 AM8:20 PM

Map