Cumberland House

Canada
CloudyCloudy
59°
42°
51°

Forecast

  • 9 AMCloudy52°
  • 10 AMCloudy53°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy55°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy56°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 5 PMFair57°
  • 6 PMFair56°
  • 7 PMFair54°
  • 8 PMClear52°
  • 9 PMClear50°
  • 10 PMClear49°
  • 11 PMClear49°
  • 12 AMClear48°
  • 1 AMClear48°
  • 2 AMClear47°
  • 3 AMClear46°
  • 4 AMClear45°
  • 5 AMClear44°
  • 6 AMClear44°
  • 7 AMSunny43°
  • 8 AMSunny46°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°42°Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 59F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A clear sky. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%61°44°A mainly sunny sky. High 61F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 44F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°46°Sunny. High around 65F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%61°43°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 61F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%54°44°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 54F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 44F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°45°Considerable cloudiness. High 54F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low near 45F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%55°46°Cloudy with showers. High near 55F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 46F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%52°39°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 39F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°37°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 47F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 37F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°32°Partly cloudy. High 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

9 mph WNW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    47°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 59F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.

Tonight - A clear sky. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:41 AM6:38 PM

Map