Coleville

Canada
CloudyCloudy
53°
41°
49°

Forecast

  • 12 PMCloudy51°
  • 1 PMCloudy52°
  • 2 PMCloudy52°
  • 3 PMCloudy53°
  • 4 PMCloudy52°
  • 5 PMCloudy51°
  • 6 PMCloudy51°
  • 7 PMCloudy48°
  • 8 PMCloudy46°
  • 9 PMCloudy45°
  • 10 PMCloudy44°
  • 11 PMCloudy44°
  • 12 AMCloudy44°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy44°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy42°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy42°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 9 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy53°
Wednesday
CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%53°41°Cloudy. High 53F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 41F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°45°Partly cloudy skies. High 66F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low around 45F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%67°45°Mostly cloudy early, then afternoon sunshine. High 67F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 45F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°45°Partly cloudy skies. High 68F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low near 45F. Winds SE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%61°35°A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 61F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low near 35F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%51°31°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 51F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 31F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%48°31°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 48F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 31F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%45°30°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High near 45F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mainly cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow showers developing late. Low around 30F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
Thursday
Mixed Rain and SnowPrecipitation: 50%50%44°28°Rain and snow in the morning changing to rain showers late. High 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the evening. Snow showers overnight. Low 28F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Friday
Light Snow ShowersPrecipitation: 30%30%46°29°Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. High 46F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 29F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 16%16%
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 14%14%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph East

Barometer

30.3 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    47°
  • Humidity
    60%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Cloudy. High 53F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Low 41F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
7:13 AM6:59 PM

Map