20%33°24°Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. Low 24F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
10%34°17°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 34F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 17F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%36°22°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 36F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 22F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%36°18°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 36F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Overcast. Flurries or freezing drizzle possible. Low 18F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
10%27°16°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 27F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 16F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
30%24°-1°Scattered snow showers during the morning. Then partly to mostly cloudy for the afternoon. High 24F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Night - Cloudy with snow showers developing after midnight. Low -1F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
40%18°7°Snow showers before noon. Becoming partly cloudy later. High 18F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy. Low 7F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
40%22°5°Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 22F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Mostly cloudy during the evening. A few snow showers developing late. Low around 5F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
20%20°-6°Cloudy skies. High near 20F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low -6F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
10%13°4°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 13F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 4F. WSW winds shifting to ENE at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
9 mph SSE
Today - Cloudy early with some clearing expected late. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. Low 24F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.