10%45°40°Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low near 40F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
0%64°42°Sun and a few clouds with gusty winds. High 64F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Clear. Low 42F. NW winds at 15 to 25 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph.
30%67°46°Mostly sunny skies. High 67F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low 46F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
0%72°49°Plentiful sunshine. High 72F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 49F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
0%83°59°Wind increasing. A few clouds from time to time. High 83F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Generally fair. Low 59F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.
60%86°55°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 86F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. Low near 55F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
20%74°51°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 74F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 51F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
10%70°50°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 70F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low near 50F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
10%67°48°Mainly cloudy. High 67F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 48F. NE winds shifting to SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
20%70°49°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
6 mph NW
Today - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low near 40F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.