20%32°19°Cloudy skies. Low 19F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
70%29°18°Cloudy skies. High 29F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Snow showers. Low 18F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snowfall around one inch.
50%28°16°Snow showers. High 28F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.Night - Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 16F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
10%30°11°Cloudy. High near 30F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy early, then clearing later on. Low 11F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
10%32°15°Sunny. High 32F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low around 15F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
60%33°23°Wind increasing. A few clouds from time to time. High 33F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph.Night - Gusty winds. Snow showers developing overnight. Low 23F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 60%.
60%31°19°A wintry mix in the morning, becoming all snow in the afternoon. Windy. High 31F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 70%. Snow and ice accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 19F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
30%27°8°Intermittent snow showers, especially early. High 27F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later at night. Low 8F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
10%24°5°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 24F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 5F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
20%28°7°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 28F. SSE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 7F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
2 mph SSW
Today - Cloudy skies. Low 19F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.