Big River

Canada
FairMostly Sunny
78°
57°
75°

Forecast

  • 3 PMSunny75°
  • 4 PMSunny76°
  • 5 PMSunny77°
  • 6 PMSunny78°
  • 7 PMSunny76°
  • 8 PMSunny74°
  • 9 PMSunny70°
  • 10 PMFair67°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 6 AMFair59°
  • 7 AMSunny61°
  • 8 AMSunny64°
  • 9 AMSunny66°
  • 10 AMSunny68°
  • 11 AMSunny70°
  • 12 PMSunny72°
  • 1 PMSunny74°
  • 2 PMSunny75°
Sunday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°57°Abundant sunshine. High 78F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%78°51°Sunny skies. High 78F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°55°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 77F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%79°58°Mostly sunny skies. High 79F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%76°58°Partly cloudy in the morning. Thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming cloudy with periods of rain after midnight. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°57°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 80F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%81°57°Partly cloudy skies. High 81F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early with showers likely after midnight, and a thunderstorm is possible. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°57°Partly cloudy skies. High 78F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%71°55°Showers and thundershowers in the morning, then overcast during the afternoon with occasional rain. High 71F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Periods of rain. Low near 55F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%69°52°Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph West

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    45%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Abundant sunshine. High 78F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
5:10 AM9:18 PM

Map