Bengough

Canada
ClearClear
68°
35°
35°

Forecast

  • 5 AMClear35°
  • 6 AMClear35°
  • 7 AMSunny35°
  • 8 AMSunny40°
  • 9 AMSunny47°
  • 10 AMSunny53°
  • 11 AMSunny57°
  • 12 PMSunny61°
  • 1 PMSunny64°
  • 2 PMSunny65°
  • 3 PMSunny66°
  • 4 PMSunny66°
  • 5 PMSunny65°
  • 6 PMSunny63°
  • 7 PMClear57°
  • 8 PMClear53°
  • 9 PMClear49°
  • 10 PMClear47°
  • 11 PMClear46°
  • 12 AMClear45°
  • 1 AMClear45°
  • 2 AMClear45°
  • 3 AMClear44°
  • 4 AMClear44°
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%68°35°Sunny. High 68F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 42F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%78°44°Mainly sunny. High 78F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 44F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%67°47°Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 67F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear. Low 47F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%72°46°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 72F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 46F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%71°47°Mostly sunny. High 71F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 47F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%71°47°Sunny skies. High 71F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies early then becoming cloudy with periods of light rain later at night. Low 47F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%60°42°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly clear in the evening. Increasing clouds with showers after midnight. Low 42F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%55°39°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 55F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 39F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%50°36°Cloudy skies. High around 50F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 36F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%48°34°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 48F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 34F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph West

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    31°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sunny. High 68F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Clear skies. Low 42F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:53 AM6:48 PM

Map