Avonlea

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
70°
56°
70°

Forecast

  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 12 AMClear60°
  • 1 AMClear59°
  • 2 AMClear59°
  • 3 AMClear58°
  • 4 AMClear58°
  • 5 AMClear57°
  • 6 AMFair58°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy73°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy75°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 3 PMCloudy76°
  • 4 PMCloudy76°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy77°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy76°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy71°
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%70°56°Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%79°55°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 79F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 55F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
SunnyPrecipitation: 10%10%86°61°Sunny skies. High 86F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 61F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%85°54°Sunny along with a few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High around 85F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%79°53°Sunny skies. High 79F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Isolated ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 30%30%78°53°A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, with mostly clear skies overnight. Low 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%69°50°Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low near 50F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°49°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 73F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 49F. NNW winds shifting to SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
SunnyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°54°Sunny skies. High 78F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 54F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%81°57°Sunny early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 81F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SE

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    70°
  • Humidity
    52%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:25 AM8:47 PM

Map