Alvena

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
62°
46°
53°

Forecast

  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy53°
  • 5 AMCloudy53°
  • 6 AMCloudy53°
  • 7 AMCloudy53°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thunderstorms54°
  • 9 AMIsolated Thunderstorms55°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms57°
  • 11 AMIsolated Thunderstorms58°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms59°
  • 1 PMIsolated Thunderstorms60°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms60°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms61°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy54°
  • 10 PMFair52°
  • 11 PMFair51°
  • 12 AMClear50°
  • 1 AMClear49°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%62°46°Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High 62F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°58°Partly cloudy skies. High 72F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy. Low 58F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%68°46°Partly cloudy. High 68F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 0%0%67°48°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 67F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mainly clear skies. Low 48F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%70°50°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 70F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 50F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%69°52°Overcast. High 69F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low 52F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%68°50°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 68F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low around 50F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%68°52°Cloudy. High 68F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 52F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%65°51°Mostly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High near 65F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 51F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Sunday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%64°52°Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms in the morning. High 64F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Thunderstorms likely in the evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms later on. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 41%41%
Precipitation: 43%43%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High 62F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy skies. Low 46F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:05 AM8:04 PM

Map