Saint-Stanislas

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
51°
43°
51°

Forecast

  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy50°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy49°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy48°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy49°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy48°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy46°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy45°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy45°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy45°
  • 7 AMCloudy45°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy47°
  • 9 AMCloudy49°
  • 10 AMCloudy51°
  • 11 AMCloudy53°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy57°
  • 1 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 5 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 6 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy55°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%51°43°Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%63°43°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 63F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 43F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%56°34°A mainly sunny sky. High 56F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ClearPrecipitation: 10%10%61°41°Mostly sunny skies. High 61F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear. Low 41F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°48°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 66F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%68°47°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 47F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%67°48°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 48F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°42°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Occasional light rain tapering to a few showers late. Low 42F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%51°36°Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 51F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%48°33°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 33F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 8%8%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

1 mph NNW

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    51°
  • Humidity
    92%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
6:48 AM6:26 PM

Map