St.-Gedeon

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
80°
57°
77°

Forecast

  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy80°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy79°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy78°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy58°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy73°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy75°
  • 1 PMCloudy76°
  • 2 PMCloudy76°
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%80°57°Considerable cloudiness. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 80F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%78°55°Mainly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 78F. Winds light and variable.Night - A few clouds. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°51°Partly cloudy skies. High around 75F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%76°54°Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 76F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%77°57°Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 77F. Winds light and variable.Night - Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%80°59°Generally sunny. High around 80F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 59F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%80°62°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 80F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%81°63°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 81F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 63F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%78°60°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 60F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%71°55°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 71F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Afternoon
Evening
Night
Overnight
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 11%11%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph WNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    77°
  • Humidity
    61%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    5 (Moderate)

Today - Considerable cloudiness. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 80F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds light and variable.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:21 AM8:15 PM

Map