St.-Elzear

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
79°
53°
63°

Forecast

  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 6 AMCloudy63°
  • 7 AMCloudy65°
  • 8 AMCloudy67°
  • 9 AMCloudy70°
  • 10 AMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 11 AMMostly Cloudy74°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy77°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms77°
  • 4 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 5 PMFair73°
  • 6 PMSunny71°
  • 7 PMSunny68°
  • 8 PMClear64°
  • 9 PMClear63°
  • 10 PMClear61°
  • 11 PMFair60°
  • 12 AMClear59°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy58°
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%79°53°Cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 79F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%72°47°Sunny skies. High 72F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%70°56°Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High near 70F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°51°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 70F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%73°55°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 73F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low near 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%68°48°Partly cloudy. High 68F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°45°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 62F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low near 45F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°43°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High near 60F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 43F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%60°43°Partly cloudy. High around 60F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 43F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%61°45°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 61F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers late. Low around 45F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 15%15%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 32%32%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph WSW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    63°
  • Humidity
    96%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 79F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:47 AM7:27 PM

Map