Schefferville

Canada
FairMostly Sunny
50°
40°
45°

Forecast

  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy45°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy46°
  • 1 PMSunny49°
  • 2 PMSunny50°
  • 3 PMSunny49°
  • 4 PMSunny49°
  • 5 PMSunny48°
  • 6 PMSunny45°
  • 7 PMClear44°
  • 8 PMClear42°
  • 9 PMClear41°
  • 10 PMClear42°
  • 11 PMClear42°
  • 12 AMFair41°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy42°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy42°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy42°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy42°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 6 AMMostly Cloudy41°
  • 7 AMCloudy42°
  • 8 AMMostly Cloudy42°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy43°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy44°
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%50°40°Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 40F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%47°31°Partly cloudy skies. High 47F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 31F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%39°29°Cloudy. High 39F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 29F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%40°29°Partly cloudy skies. High around 40F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 29F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%52°41°Sunny along with a few clouds. High 52F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 41F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%54°42°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 54F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies. Low 42F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%48°40°Cloudy. High 48F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly cloudy. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%46°38°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 46F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 38F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 40%40%46°34°Cloudy with showers. High 46F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain. Low 34F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%40°31°Overcast with rain showers at times. High near 40F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Rain and snow showers in the evening. The rain and snow will become lighter and change to all rain overnight. Low 31F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 10%10%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

30.4 inches

Details

Fair
  • Feels like
    41°
  • Humidity
    76%
  • Visibility
    5.59 miles
  • UV Index
    2 (Low)

Today - Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High near 50F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.

Tonight - Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 40F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.

Sun & Moon

New Moon
New Moon
7:28 AM7:04 PM

Map