30%59°57°Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers after midnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
10%86°57°Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. Continued very warm. High 86F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds overnight. Low 57F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
70%63°50°Cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 63F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with light rain developing after midnight. Low around 50F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
50%65°46°Thundershowers following a period of rain early. High around 65F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 46F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
10%51°40°Overcast. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 51F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low near 40F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
20%51°36°A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 51F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
10%53°38°Partly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 53F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
10%59°40°Sunny skies. High 59F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
10%60°41°Mainly sunny. High around 60F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 41F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
60%61°46°Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 61F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 46F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
2 mph NW
Today - Mostly cloudy skies with a few showers after midnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.