Riviere-A-Claude

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
67°
55°
60°

Forecast

  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 10 AMSunny62°
  • 11 AMSunny62°
  • 12 PMSunny63°
  • 1 PMSunny64°
  • 2 PMSunny64°
  • 3 PMSunny65°
  • 4 PMSunny65°
  • 5 PMSunny66°
  • 6 PMSunny64°
  • 7 PMSunny61°
  • 8 PMClear59°
  • 9 PMClear58°
  • 10 PMClear58°
  • 11 PMClear58°
  • 12 AMClear58°
  • 1 AMClear59°
  • 2 AMFair58°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 7 AMMostly Cloudy62°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%67°55°Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 67F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%68°55°Mostly cloudy skies. High 68F. Winds light and variable.Night - Periods of rain. Low near 55F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 70%70%64°53°Light rain early. A mix of sun and clouds in the afternoon. High 64F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 53F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%71°58°Partly cloudy skies. High 71F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%64°54°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 64F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°51°Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 59F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 51F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 50%50%56°49°Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 56F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 49F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%56°50°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly clear in the evening. Increasing clouds with showers after midnight. Low near 50F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%63°54°Cloudy with showers. High 63F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 54F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%63°55°A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 63F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low around 55F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 3%3%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

5 mph West

Barometer

30.1 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    59°
  • Humidity
    87%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 67F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight - Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:33 AM7:15 PM

Map