Riviere-A-Claude

Canada
CloudyCloudy
71°
55°
61°

Forecast

  • 5 AMCloudy61°
  • 6 AMCloudy62°
  • 7 AMCloudy63°
  • 8 AMCloudy66°
  • 9 AMCloudy67°
  • 10 AMCloudy69°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms70°
  • 12 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms70°
  • 3 PM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms69°
  • 5 PMThunderstorms68°
  • 6 PMThunderstorms67°
  • 7 PMThunderstorms64°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers63°
  • 9 PMShowers61°
  • 10 PMCloudy61°
  • 11 PMShowers60°
  • 12 AMShowers60°
  • 1 AMShowers59°
  • 2 AMShowers59°
  • 3 AMShowers59°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy59°
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%71°55°Scattered thunderstorms during the morning becoming more widespread this afternoon. High 71F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms early, mainly cloudy overnight with a few showers. Low near 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%67°55°Partly cloudy skies. High 67F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 100%100%69°58°More clouds than sun. High 69F. Winds light and variable.Night - Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%66°55°Light rain early. Then remaining cloudy. High 66F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 55F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%67°58°A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 67F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy with periods of light rain. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%63°53°Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 63F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 53F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%59°50°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 59F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low around 50F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%56°47°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 56F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 47F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%57°47°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 57F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing later during the night. Low 47F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%57°49°Cloudy with a few showers. High 57F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 37%37%
Precipitation: 61%61%
Precipitation: 70%70%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph SW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    61°
  • Humidity
    99%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms during the morning becoming more widespread this afternoon. High 71F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Thunderstorms early, mainly cloudy overnight with a few showers. Low near 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:32 AM7:17 PM

Map