Palmarolle

Canada
CloudyCloudy
67°
51°
67°

Forecast

  • 5 PMCloudy67°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy62°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy61°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy60°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 1 AMClear57°
  • 2 AMClear55°
  • 3 AMClear54°
  • 4 AMClear54°
  • 5 AMClear53°
  • 6 AMClear52°
  • 7 AMFair52°
  • 8 AMFair55°
  • 9 AMFair57°
  • 10 AMFair61°
  • 11 AMFair64°
  • 12 PMSunny67°
  • 1 PMSunny69°
  • 2 PMFair70°
  • 3 PMFair71°
  • 4 PMSunny72°
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°51°Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 51F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%73°59°Mostly sunny skies. High 73F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 59F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%70°55°Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High around 70F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%62°47°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 62F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy. Low 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°42°Mostly cloudy skies. High 58F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 42F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%63°51°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 63F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%73°56°Generally sunny. High 73F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 56F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%75°59°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 75F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%72°62°Cloudy skies with periods of light rain later in the day. High 72F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 62F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%72°59°Cloudy with periods of rain. High 72F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 17%17%
Precipitation: 24%24%
Precipitation: 9%9%
Precipitation: 10%10%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WNW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    67°
  • Humidity
    73%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 51F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:28 AM8:05 PM

Map