Normetal

Canada
CloudyCloudy
66°
61°
66°

Forecast

  • 10 PMCloudy67°
  • 11 PMCloudy67°
  • 12 AMCloudy66°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy66°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy65°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy62°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy74°
  • 1 PMFair76°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy78°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy79°
  • 5 PMCloudy78°
  • 6 PMCloudy77°
  • 7 PMCloudy74°
  • 8 PMShowers72°
  • 9 PMShowers69°
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%66°61°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 61F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%80°63°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High near 80F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 63F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°55°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then cloudy skies late. High 73F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low around 55F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°49°Partly to mostly cloudy. High around 65F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%71°55°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 71F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°55°Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%72°55°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 72F. Winds light and variable.Night - Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%72°54°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 72F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Showers in the evening with some clearing overnight. Low 54F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%68°47°Mostly cloudy. High 68F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%65°48°A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 58%58%
Precipitation: 19%19%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 6%6%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SW

Barometer

30.0 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    66°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low 61F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Gibbous
Waning Gibbous
6:21 AM8:16 PM

Map