50%39°37°Rain showers this evening with overcast skies overnight. Low 37F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
20%40°26°Cloudy skies. High around 40F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 26F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
100%33°32°A mixture of winter precipitation types in the morning changing to just light freezing rain in the afternoon. High 33F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 50%.Night - Rain likely. Low 32F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
20%41°19°Cloudy. Periods of rain early. Morning high of 41F with temps falling to near freezing. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Overcast. Low 19F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.
10%28°13°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 28F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 13F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
10%26°16°Sunshine and some clouds. High 26F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 16F. Winds light and variable.
70%30°24°Cloudy with snow. High near 30F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.Night - A few snow showers early will give way to a mix of wintry precipitation overnight. Low 24F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected.
40%31°18°Freezing rain in the morning will become a wintry mix of precipitation. High 31F. SE winds shifting to N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 70%. About one inch of snow and ice expected.Night - Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Low 18F. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch.
10%22°10°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 22F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low near 10F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
20%19°8°Partly cloudy. High 19F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 8F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
5 mph South
Today - Rain showers this evening with overcast skies overnight. Low 37F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.