0%21°12°Mostly clear. Low 12F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph.
0%32°12°Sunny skies. High 32F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 12F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
10%33°20°Mainly sunny. High 33F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low near 20F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
10%38°20°Mostly sunny. High 38F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low near 20F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
80%38°30°Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with a mix of rain and snow later in the day. High 38F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 70%.Night - Cloudy with some snow showers in the evening. A steady snow likely after midnight. Low around 30F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snowfall around one inch.
40%35°29°Rain and freezing rain early will give way to some showers of rain and wet snow in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.Night - Mainly cloudy early. Then a mix of wintry precipitation expected late. Low 29F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
20%42°28°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 42F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 28F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
70%35°28°Cloudy with snow. High around 35F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Periods of snow. Low 28F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
20%32°22°Variably cloudy with snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 22F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
10%30°21°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 30F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 21F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
12 mph NNE
Today - Mostly clear. Low 12F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph.