Murdochville

Canada
CloudyCloudy
40°
31°
40°

Forecast

  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy40°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy39°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy37°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy37°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy36°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy36°
  • 5 AMShowers33°
  • 6 AMShowers33°
  • 7 AMShowers34°
  • 8 AMShowers34°
  • 9 AMShowers35°
  • 10 AMShowers35°
  • 11 AMShowers36°
  • 12 PMShowers36°
  • 1 PMCloudy37°
  • 2 PMCloudy39°
  • 3 PMCloudy39°
  • 4 PMCloudy39°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy38°
  • 6 PMCloudy37°
  • 7 PMCloudy36°
  • 8 PMCloudy36°
  • 9 PMCloudy36°
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%40°31°Cloudy skies with a few showers after midnight. Low 31F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Sunday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%39°31°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 39F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 31F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%44°32°Mostly cloudy early, then afternoon sunshine. High 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 32F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%45°32°Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High near 45F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 32F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Wednesday
FoggyPrecipitation: 20%20%40°36°Occasional light rain. High around 40F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Low clouds and fog. Low 36F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%47°35°Mostly cloudy skies. High 47F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%49°34°Mostly sunny skies. High 49F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 34F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%46°30°Partly cloudy skies. High 46F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low around 30F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%41°32°Partly cloudy skies. High 41F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 32F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%49°34°Sun and a few passing clouds. High 49F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 34F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 14%14%
Precipitation: 22%22%
Precipitation: 38%38%
Precipitation: 45%45%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph NW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    32°
  • Humidity
    94%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Cloudy skies with a few showers after midnight. Low 31F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:12 AM6:14 PM

Map