Montreal

Canada
CloudyCloudy
76°
67°
67°

Forecast

  • 5 AMCloudy67°
  • 6 AMCloudy67°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms69°
  • 8 AMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 9 AMThunderstorms72°
  • 10 AMCloudy74°
  • 11 AMCloudy76°
  • 12 PMMostly Cloudy76°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms76°
  • 2 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 5 PMIsolated Thundershowers74°
  • 6 PMShowers73°
  • 7 PMShowers73°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy72°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy71°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 11 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 12 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 1 AMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 2 AMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 3 AMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 4 AMPartly Cloudy65°
  • 5 AMPartly Cloudy64°
Thursday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%76°67°Night - Cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 67 °F (19.4 °C).Partly cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%78°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%76°64°Partly cloudy today with a high of 76 °F (24.4 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%77°61°Partly cloudy today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 61 °F (16.1 °C).
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%80°65°Partly cloudy today with a high of 80 °F (26.7 °C) and a low of 65 °F (18.3 °C).
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 5%5%83°63°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 63 °F (17.2 °C).
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%83°70°Partly cloudy today with a high of 83 °F (28.3 °C) and a low of 70 °F (21.1 °C).
Thursday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 15%15%84°71°Mostly cloudy today with a high of 84 °F (28.9 °C) and a low of 71 °F (21.7 °C).
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 35%35%78°69°Thunderstorms today with a high of 78 °F (25.6 °C) and a low of 69 °F (20.6 °C). There is a 35% chance of precipitation.
Saturday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 10%10%77°64°Thunderstorms today with a high of 77 °F (25.0 °C) and a low of 64 °F (17.8 °C).

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 25%25%
Precipitation: 70%70%
Precipitation: 5%5%
Precipitation: 30%30%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph NNW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    75°
  • Humidity
    93%
  • Visibility
    7.89 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Tonight - Cloudy with a 70% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 2 to 7 mph (3.2 to 11.3 kph). The overnight low will be 67 °F (19.4 °C).

Today - Partly cloudy with a high of 74 °F (23.3 °C) and a 30% chance of precipitation. Winds variable at 4 to 7 mph (6.4 to 11.3 kph).

Sun & Moon

Third Quarter
Third Quarter
5:35 AM8:27 PM

Map