Mont-Louis

Canada
CloudyCloudy
73°
65°
71°

Forecast

  • 10 AMCloudy72°
  • 11 AMCloudy72°
  • 12 PMCloudy70°
  • 1 PMCloudy71°
  • 2 PMCloudy73°
  • 3 PMIsolated Thunderstorms72°
  • 4 PMIsolated Thunderstorms71°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 6 PMCloudy71°
  • 7 PMCloudy70°
  • 8 PMCloudy69°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 2 AMIsolated Thundershowers68°
  • 3 AMIsolated Thundershowers67°
  • 4 AMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 5 AMIsolated Thundershowers66°
  • 6 AM Scattered Thunderstorms67°
  • 7 AM Scattered Thunderstorms68°
  • 8 AMCloudy70°
  • 9 AMCloudy70°
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%73°65°Showers this morning then scattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon hours. High 73F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms developing late. Low near 65F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Friday
ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 80%80%71°55°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 71F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional showers later during the night. Low around 55F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%66°53°Partly cloudy skies. High 66F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 53F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%72°59°Partly cloudy skies. High 72F. Winds light and variable.Night - Periods of rain. Low 59F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°55°Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 64F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low around 55F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%67°58°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 67F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 58F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Wednesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%64°54°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 64F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Low 54F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%61°51°Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 61F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds. Low 51F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%58°50°Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low around 50F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°48°Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 58F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Overcast with showers at times. Low 48F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Night
Precipitation: 18%18%
Precipitation: 30%30%
Precipitation: 36%36%
Precipitation: 24%24%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

4 mph SW

Barometer

29.8 inches

Details

Cloudy
  • Feels like
    71°
  • Humidity
    78%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    1 (Low)

Today - Showers this morning then scattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon hours. High 73F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms developing late. Low near 65F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:30 AM7:19 PM

Map