Manouane

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
73°
52°
52°

Forecast

  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy53°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy68°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy69°
  • 3 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 4 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 5 PMMostly Cloudy71°
  • 6 PMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 7 PMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 8 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 9 PMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 12 AMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy60°
  • 3 AMShowers60°
  • 4 AMShowers60°
  • 5 AMShowers60°
  • 6 AMShowers59°
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%73°52°Sun and clouds mixed. High 73F. Winds light and variable.Night - Cloudy skies with periods of rain late. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 80%80%69°56°Showers and thunderstorms. High 69F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Thunderstorms in the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%72°52°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 72F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A mostly clear sky. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%74°57°Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Cloudy skies overnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%65°48°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 65F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%58°45°Overcast. High 58F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later at night. Low near 45F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%60°46°Overcast. High near 60F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°52°Mostly sunny skies. High 66F. Winds light and variable.Night - Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%69°54°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Cloudy skies early with showers later at night. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%73°55°Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 73F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low near 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Evening
Precipitation: 82%82%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 2%2%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph NNE

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    52°
  • Humidity
    100%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Sun and clouds mixed. High 73F. Winds light and variable.

Tonight - Cloudy skies with periods of rain late. Low 58F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:10 AM7:46 PM

Map