Les Escoumins

Canada
ClearClear
63°
55°
63°

Forecast

  • 11 PMClear64°
  • 12 AMClear62°
  • 1 AMClear61°
  • 2 AMClear60°
  • 3 AMClear58°
  • 4 AMClear58°
  • 5 AMClear57°
  • 6 AMSunny56°
  • 7 AMSunny57°
  • 8 AMSunny59°
  • 9 AMSunny60°
  • 10 AMSunny62°
  • 11 AMSunny62°
  • 12 PMSunny63°
  • 1 PMSunny65°
  • 2 PMSunny65°
  • 3 PMSunny65°
  • 4 PMSunny65°
  • 5 PMSunny63°
  • 6 PMFair61°
  • 7 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 8 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 10 PMPartly Cloudy56°
Friday
ClearPrecipitation: 0%0%63°55°Clear skies. Low near 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%66°51°Sunny skies. High 66F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%64°52°Considerable cloudiness. High 64F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%63°53°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 63F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Tuesday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%66°54°Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy with showers. Low 54F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%60°50°Overcast with rain showers at times. High near 60F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low near 50F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%56°48°Partly cloudy skies. High 56F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - A few clouds. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%56°46°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%58°49°Partly cloudy skies. High 58F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 49F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%59°48°Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 59F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low 48F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 1%1%
Precipitation: 3%3%
Precipitation: 1%1%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

6 mph WNW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Clear
  • Feels like
    62°
  • Humidity
    71%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Clear skies. Low near 55F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:47 AM7:30 PM

Map