L'anse-St.-jean

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
69°
54°
69°

Forecast

  • 4 PMPartly Cloudy70°
  • 5 PMFair69°
  • 6 PMFair69°
  • 7 PMSunny67°
  • 8 PMSunny64°
  • 9 PMClear62°
  • 10 PMFair61°
  • 11 PMFair60°
  • 12 AMClear59°
  • 1 AMClear58°
  • 2 AMClear58°
  • 3 AMFair56°
  • 4 AMFair56°
  • 5 AMFair55°
  • 6 AMPartly Cloudy55°
  • 7 AMPartly Cloudy57°
  • 8 AMPartly Cloudy58°
  • 9 AMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 10 AMPartly Cloudy61°
  • 11 AMPartly Cloudy63°
  • 12 PMPartly Cloudy64°
  • 1 PMPartly Cloudy66°
  • 2 PMPartly Cloudy67°
  • 3 PMPartly Cloudy68°
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%69°54°Mostly clear. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 10%10%69°53°Partly cloudy. High 69F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%75°56°Mostly sunny skies. High around 75F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Monday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 0%0%74°56°Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 74F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%73°56°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 73F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%71°58°Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High 71F. E winds shifting to SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 60%60%72°62°Scattered thunderstorms. High 72F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 40%40%76°62°Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 62F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%69°57°Cloudy with showers. High 69F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 57F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
 Scattered ThunderstormsPrecipitation: 50%50%63°51°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 63F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 51F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Evening
Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Precipitation: 0%0%
Precipitation: 6%6%
Precipitation: 8%8%
Precipitation: 9%9%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

7 mph WNW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    69°
  • Humidity
    63%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    4 (Moderate)

Today - Mostly clear. Low 54F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:13 AM8:20 PM

Map