100%23°21°Cloudy with freezing rain expected. Some sleet may mix in. Low 21F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 100%.
80%38°7°Freezing rain in the morning...changing to rain showers late. High 38F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 90%.Night - Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening. Remaining cloudy late. Low 7F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
10%13°-6°Partly cloudy skies. High 13F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Clear skies. Low -6F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
10%9°-4°Sunny skies. High 9F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Clear. Low -4F. Winds light and variable.
60%14°10°Partly cloudy. High 14F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy early with a light wintry mix later at night. Low around 10F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
60%38°26°A light wintry mix in the morning. Then clouds will linger in the afternoon. High 38F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.Night - Snow showers. Low 26F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
60%30°16°Variable clouds with snow showers. High near 30F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Night - Snow showers. Low 16F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
40%20°3°Occasional snow showers. High around 20F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch.Night - Snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 3F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
20%16°11°Partly cloudy. High 16F. Winds light and variable.Night - Partly cloudy during the evening followed by cloudy skies overnight. Low 11F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
20%31°27°Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later in the day. High 31F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Night - Considerable cloudiness. Low 27F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Data from The Weather Channel
Wind & Pressure
5 mph East
Today - Cloudy with freezing rain expected. Some sleet may mix in. Low 21F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 100%.