Lac-Bouchette

Canada
Partly CloudyPartly Cloudy
58°
56°
58°

Forecast

  • 9 PMPartly Cloudy59°
  • 10 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 11 PMMostly Cloudy59°
  • 12 AMCloudy58°
  • 1 AMCloudy58°
  • 2 AMCloudy58°
  • 3 AMCloudy57°
  • 4 AMCloudy57°
  • 5 AMCloudy57°
  • 6 AMShowers57°
  • 7 AMShowers57°
  • 8 AMShowers57°
  • 9 AMShowers57°
  • 10 AMShowers58°
  • 11 AMShowers59°
  • 12 PMShowers61°
  • 1 PMCloudy62°
  • 2 PMMostly Cloudy63°
  • 3 PMCloudy63°
  • 4 PMShowers64°
  • 5 PMShowers64°
  • 6 PMShowers63°
  • 7 PMShowers62°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers61°
Saturday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%58°56°Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to occasional showers overnight. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Sunday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%65°55°A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High around 65F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.Night - Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly before midnight. Low around 55F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%69°52°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 60%60%71°56°Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 71F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms. Low 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Wednesday
Mostly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°48°Overcast with rain showers at times. High 64F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Night - Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 48F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 30%30%56°44°Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 56F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Cloudy during the evening. A few showers developing late. Low 44F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Friday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%57°42°Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 57F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - A few clouds from time to time. Low 42F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%61°49°Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 61F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Sunday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%68°51°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 68F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Night - Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Monday
ShowersPrecipitation: 60%60%70°51°Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 51F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Night
Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Precipitation: 42%42%
Precipitation: 4%4%
Precipitation: 52%52%
Precipitation: 67%67%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

2 mph ENE

Barometer

30.2 inches

Details

Partly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    58°
  • Humidity
    85%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to occasional showers overnight. Low 56F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
6:00 AM7:39 PM

Map