Lac-au-Saumon

Canada
Mostly CloudyMostly Cloudy
76°
66°
69°

Forecast

  • 1 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 2 AMMostly Cloudy69°
  • 3 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 4 AMMostly Cloudy68°
  • 5 AMMostly Cloudy67°
  • 6 AMCloudy67°
  • 7 AMCloudy67°
  • 8 AMShowers69°
  • 9 AM Scattered Thunderstorms71°
  • 10 AM Scattered Thunderstorms72°
  • 11 AM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 12 PMThunderstorms75°
  • 1 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 2 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 3 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 4 PMThunderstorms74°
  • 5 PM Scattered Thunderstorms73°
  • 6 PM Scattered Thunderstorms75°
  • 7 PM Scattered Thunderstorms74°
  • 8 PMIsolated Thundershowers72°
  • 9 PMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 10 PMIsolated Thundershowers70°
  • 11 PMCloudy69°
  • 12 AMCloudy68°
Thursday
Isolated ThundershowersPrecipitation: 50%50%76°66°Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%76°52°Thunderstorms likely in the morning. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Clear skies. Low 52F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%70°51°A mainly sunny sky. High around 70F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Sunday
ShowersPrecipitation: 80%80%73°57°Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 73F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 57F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Monday
ClearPrecipitation: 20%20%68°53°Becoming partly cloudy after some morning light rain. High 68F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Night - Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Tuesday
FairPrecipitation: 10%10%71°55°Mainly sunny. High 71F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mainly clear. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
Wednesday
ThundershowersPrecipitation: 40%40%71°52°Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 71F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Showers in the evening, then clearing overnight. Low 52F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Thursday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%64°49°Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 64F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
Friday
FairPrecipitation: 20%20%65°47°Mostly sunny skies. High near 65F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Night - Mostly clear skies. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Saturday
Partly CloudyPrecipitation: 20%20%62°48°Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Night - Partly cloudy. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
Data from The Weather Channel

Precipitation

Overnight
Early Morning
Morning
Afternoon
Precipitation: 21%21%
Precipitation: 22%22%
Precipitation: 55%55%
Precipitation: 70%70%

Wind & Pressure

Wind

3 mph SSW

Barometer

29.9 inches

Details

Mostly Cloudy
  • Feels like
    69°
  • Humidity
    80%
  • Visibility
    6.21 miles
  • UV Index
    0 (Low)

Today - Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Tonight - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight. Low 66F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.

Sun & Moon

Waning Crescent
Waning Crescent
5:37 AM7:24 PM

Map